1. We will ship out your order within 1-4 working days . Delivery time for DHL :4~8/EMS :7~15 working days. shipping to Russian only by EMS.
2. Because most of items inside battery & magnet . the shipping will taking few days in Customs. Pls note that .
3. Pls fill in vaild shipping address. postcode, city name and Tel NO is important for AIR SHIPPING. South America client pls remark the CPF or CUIT number when you select DHL .
4. About shipping cost. the first start is expensive. but when you buy more. price will cheap a lot.
when you put over 2 non-freeshipping item into one order .pls contact us to adjust the price .any question about the product and order, contact us
(24 / 7 online)
big qty ,big discount .
5. *We will declare perfert price try to advoid customs duties, and will be apprecite your help if parcel get trouble during customs clearance *
Model No: RJ-OPUSB-IEC-C
IEC1107 standard black color usb connector optical probes for Meter communication
The optical probes are bi-directional interface devices utilising infra-red light. Connecting to the serial port of a computer or hand-held terminal they permit galvanically isolated communication with utility tariff meters as specified in European Standard IEC 62056-21:2002 (formerly IEC1107:1996).
Probes are available for use with lap-top or desk-top computers, and also for use with a variety of the hand-held computers commonly used for field data collection.
The optical probe has on one end a four-wire cable without usb connector, There is a fix mounted magnetic ring on the other end of the optical reading head, which will be docked on your meter.
Please note that additional ,specific software is necessary to exchange data between the consumption meter and your peripheral device. and we provide the optical probe only . pls get the software from your meter supplier
* we provide HK post and DHL AIR 2 shipping . if you want fast delivery . pls select the DHL . *
Windows USB Probe Driver File Installation
For USB optical probes to function on a Microsoft Windows computer it is necessary for USB driver to be installed. The driver files need only be installed on a PC once. They will then be loaded automatically each time the probe is plugged in. When the drivers are installed the optical probe will appear to Windows as a serial (COM) port. The meter-reading application must then be set to use this 'virtual' COM port.
Leave your email address in your order for sending USB driver file.